Here at Differently Clothing, our hearts truly go out to the people of Japan. We’ve been watching with tears in our eyes as images and video from the aftermath of the March 11 earthquake and tsunami are released. And we just had to do something to help.
So for 30 days (March 16-April 14, 2011), we will donate 100% of our profits to the relief efforts in Japan.
We have also made a t-shirt specifically for this philanthropic campaign. As you can see above, it reads “This T-Shirt Helps Earthquake Victims.” Whether you purchase this shirt, or any of the others in our collection, you will still be making a difference. So please help us help Japan. You’ll get a great organic t-shirt out of the deal, along with the knowledge that you’re helping others in their time of need.
NOTE: At the end of the 30-day period, we will make our donation via the Red Cross.
Other Ways You Can Help:
- Visit Redcross.org or text REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10 from your phone.
- Donate to the International Medical Corps or learn about other ways you can contribute by visiting Internationalmedicalcorps.org. Or, you can text MED to 80888 from your cell phone to give $10.
- Visit SalvationArmyUSA.org or text ‘JAPAN‘ or ‘QUAKE‘ to 80888 to make a $10 donation.
- Donate to Doctors Without Borders.
- To donate to GlobalGiving, which focuses on “grassroots projects in the developing world,” text JAPAN to 5055.
- Donate while you’re buying music on iTunes. They have created a donation page that allows you to given $5-$200 to the Red Cross.